|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Coreteam Minutes 2010-04-05
CORETEAM MEETING MINUTES
PIRATE PARTIES INTERNATIONAL
5th April, 2010
1.1. Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Aleksander Blagojevic (Blaeks, CTO)
- Samir Allioui (CoreTX, Co-President)
- Will Tovey (Duke, CAO)
- Nicolas Sahlqvist (Nicco, CFO)
- Steffen Ortmann (SteffenO, SNMGO)
- Xavier Vila (XaviVila, CNTO)
1.2. Others Present
- Andrew Norton (K`Tetch, PPUs)
- miki (PPCz)
- SciFi (PPCh)
- Meeting opened at 20:52 (CEST) by SteffenO.
- Secretary for this meeting is Duke.
- Quorum established with 6 of 7 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 22:33 (CEST) by SteffenO.
- Next meeting on Monday, April 12, 2010.
3. OPENING REMARKS
- - The minutes from the previous meeting were discussed.
- - SciFi noted that PPCh would likely be attending the conference and thanked the Coreteam[?] for their discussion the previous week.
4.1 - Conference update - Proposed by Duke
- It was noted that many of the conference fees had not been paid. A room had been booked for the weekend. Delegates will have full powers to act on behalf of their party. There was a discussion of how the delegates should prove their authority to the conference; it was proposed that all delegates have written confirmation from their party chairmen of their position. Proposal Failed (Yes: 4| No: 2| Abstain: 0)
4.2 - Statutes update - Proposed by Duke
- [Not discussed due to absences]
4.3 - [info] PPI is getting popular - Proposed by SteffenO
- It was noted that PPI was mentioned by Time magazine as the umbrella organisation for the Pirate movement which made number 9 in their top 10 alternative political movements. PPI had also been mentioned by Piratenstatistiken (a side-project of PPDe) which noted the large growth in number of followers on Twitter.
5. FINISHING NOTES
- - It was noted that the Coreteam had no clear guidelines on how internal voting worked, i.e. how many votes were required to pass a motion. This will be left to the Statutes.
- - The statutes proposed by PPCz were discussed.