This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Minutes 2016 08 14

From pp International
Revision as of 11:18, 15 August 2016 by ThomasG (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
--- [14/08/2016 21:00]h CEST ---
Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 21:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hrs
Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 15 August 2016, 07:00:00 NZST UTC+12 hrs
Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 15 August 2016, 04:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 12:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hrs
São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 16:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hours
Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 22:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 19:00:00
Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Audio recording: https://archive.org/download/PPIBoardMeeting20160814/PPIMumble-2016-08-14-21-14-40-mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de-Mixdown.ogg

Record of the meeting

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

participating: Ray, Thomas, Koen, Guillaume
excused: Andrew, Keith, Bailey,
unexcused: -

1.2 - Others

Alternate Board Members
participating: Nikolay
excused: -
unexcused: -
Guests
participating:
Jelena

2 - PROCEEDINGS

RoP: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
Meeting opened at 21:15 CEST by Thomas
Meeting chaired by Thomas
Secretary for this meeting is all
Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: not possible
Recording started: https://archive.org/download/PPIBoardMeeting20160814/PPIMumble-2016-08-14-21-14-40-mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de-Mixdown.ogg
Postal votes: none
Notes on meeting process
  • [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
  • [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
  • [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)

3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES

  • Minutes of the last meeting
http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2016_07_31
YES: Ray, Thomas, Guillaume
NO:
ABSTENTIONS:
Minutes approved

4 - REPORTS

4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)

  • Board:
  • Guillaume: Guilaume gave an oral report that will be added after the meeting.

Gauillaume reports that we were interviewed by European equivalent of USA Today, positive article was written with good feedback. People are open to help us and work with us. Guest chairs have been appointed. A law firm appointment has been made for next week. He will have supper with the attorney and go over the contract and forms. Once this is done, they will go to the bank to open the account.


  • Bailey: Unfortunately I cannot make the meeting today as I was called into work for this afternoon/evening. Sorry all! If you have a look at Loomio, I started a couple of threads. One of them has questions that I want to ask former PPI members regarding resignations...please have a look and give me any feedback you have, and when I know that everyone feels good about them, I will start contacting these parties (Australia, UK, Iceland, Sweden, Belgium). I also started a thread about PPSE's 10 year celebration, as I think it would be nice if PPI sent a congratulations message or something. Just putting it out there. :) I will be home later tonight (11pm EDT) so I will get caught up with the meeting minutes then, and I will be around tonight & tomorrow to chat with anyone about things.
  • Andrew: -
  • Keith: I corresponded with Andrew about getting access to the PayPal account. For several days it would not work, but finally I succeeded in entering. We have 169.5 euros in the account. I am waiting to hear back from Koen and Thomas. I am also working on a contact sheet for inactive members in conjunction with Bailey's idea to contact departed members. I apologize for not being present today.
  • Koen:
  • Raymond: Nothing out of the ordinary
  • Thomas: nothing extraordinary
  • Alternates:
  • Nikolay: nothing to report
  • Patrick: -
  • Adam: -
  • Gregory: -
  • 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!

5 Appointments

Still under preperation
postponed

6 - Review of pending issues

will we be dealt with within two weeks up front
postponed

7 - Review of ongoing projects

  • Membership fees
Thomas will receive a sheet containing pirate party-data and write to the members accordingly. (PPCH helps out with up to date data)
  • Review PPI GA 2016 - 20.08.2016
https://ppi.piratenpad.de/feedback-ppiga16
see agenda item 8:
Bailey has developed a questionaire which can be found on Loomio regarding the outreach.
remark Koen: PPBE is still a member

8 - #340 - Communication plan draft

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/340
Postponed
Guillaume and Thomas will try to figure out a basic questionnaire next week and will exchange it. Guillaume is preparing a letter with all of the Parties who (may be upset) so that they can give feedback for the future. Guillaume will share these questions soon. There might be workshops within the GA, but not in the way that it happened this time, as people were not happy with the way that things went with the most recent GA. We need to get an objective view from all participants of the PPI.
There was an update from Bailey about contacting former members. We will be working on that from next week. She has updated a Loomio group. (Goal is to) create an outreach from members; Get a stance about their perspective about PPI. What can we do to satisfy their expectations? How can we get them more involved with us? How can we give abilities to support better our affiliates and members at large?


9 - #341 Drafting the PR regarding the highlights of our action plan

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/341
Postponed
Guillaume will post something about this ASAP, and we will have a discussion about it next meeting. As soon as the action plan is done, he will update us. He is waiting for the referendum, press conferences…

10 AOB - Any other business

There has been some complication with dates, so Thomas proposes that we examine what day and time will be most appropriate. Thomas will set up a dudle.
===================================================

Next Meeting: Monday, 2016-08-29 14:00 CEST

Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 29 August 2016, 14:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hr
Wellington (New Zealand) Tuesday, 30 August 2016, 00:00:00 NZST UTC+12 hrs
Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 29 August 2016, 21:00:00 JST UTC+9 hrs
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Monday, 29 August 2016, 05:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hrs
São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Monday, 29 August 2016, 09:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hrs
Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Monday, 29 August 2016, 15:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hrs
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 29 August 2016, 12:00:00

Meeting Closed: 21:35 CEST (00:00 UTC) / 00:00 GMT by Thomas