|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2016 10 24
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [24/10/2016 2100]h CEST ---
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 21:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
- Wellington (New Zealand) Tuesday, 25. Oktober 2016, 08:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours
- Tokyo (Japan) Tuesday, 25. Oktober 2016, 04:00 JST UTC+9 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 12:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 17:00 BRST UTC-2 hours
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 22:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- New Delhi (India - Delhi) Tuesday, 25. Oktober 2016, 00:30 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 19:00:00
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording: link
- 1 Record of the meeting
- 2 1 - ATTENDEES
- 3 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- 4 3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
- 5 4 - REPORTS
- 6 5 Pirate Shop
- 7 6 General Assembly 2017
- 8 7 Pirate Radio
- 9 8 Icelandic Elections
- 10 9 Informative part
- 10.1 9.1 - Informative - Task #346: Member and contact databases updates
- 10.2 9.2 - Informative - Task #350: IT - Servers relocations and consolidation
- 10.3 9.3 - Informative - Task #354: Access Inventory
- 10.4 9.4 - Informative - Task #355: Inventory of PPI members and pirates parties
- 10.5 9.5 - Informative - Task #356: Implementation of the Bitcoin payment system
- 10.6 9.6 - Informative - Task #357: Minimal budget development for 2016
- 10.7 9.7 Other ongoing projects
- 11 10 AOB - Any other business
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: ,
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at __:__ CEST by Bailey
- Meeting chaired by Bailey?
- Secretary for this meeting is
- Quorum established with __ out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started: yes/no - link?
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Bailey: Update from the board was published on the website a little over a week ago. Sorry I didn’t send the final draft to you guys, I meant to but also just thought it should get up there ASAP. It seems to be getting positive responses on social media and a few people messaged me saying they like the direction we’re going in. :) No new responses from members or non-members to feedback questions.
- Thomas: Been busy with PPDE stuff covering my time. Sorry.
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
5 Pirate Shop
Patrick and Gordon of PPDE are attending and will update us on this.
6 General Assembly 2017
The earlier we start on it, the less stressful it will be. :) We should start thinking about where we may want to have it and who we need to reach out to, as well as fundraising and other logistical things. We should probably have a separate meeting, but does anyone have any ideas at this time?
7 Pirate Radio
8 Icelandic Elections
- Happening this Saturday, the 29th! Very exciting. It's still looking like a huge victory for the Pirates. You probably saw that the board received an e-mail from Elbert of PPNL asking us to publish a press release about it. So I started a new pad here for us to work on https://piratenpad.de/p/Iceland_Elections_2016__PPI_Press_Release
- PiratesForIceland Coordination: https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/1/edit/Hb2Rg4Zrr100nSNa0Z7x1Q/Ur1GsppgX3xobOqjATB6v2Ro Let's help promote this all week!
9 Informative part
9.1 - Informative - Task #346: Member and contact databases updates
Work is ongoing to collect and update contacts.
- Ongoing process
- still on it
9.2 - Informative - Task #350: IT - Servers relocations and consolidation
- On going work from Thomas Gaul, which is in communication with Raymond.
- https://ppi.piratenpad.de/2016-Server-New to be discussed and filled in
- Thomas is summarizing the needed info from several source atm. Will be checked with Ray and sent to "Bahnhof", Sweden to find out about the price (1 server only atm)
- Guillaume reminds the attendees as to the reasons of the relocation, as it was clearly stated in the 2016 report of the board that the current hosting and IT arrangements were unsatisfactory, and created great hinderences in the work of the board and PPI @large.
9.3 - Informative - Task #354: Access Inventory
Thomas Gaul started a list with those people who actually have access to certain
services from PPI. In the end, the list should include all services!
A follow-up is required.
This should include even the tech stuff.
Please help out!
- Nothing new. The information from secret will have to be added. Ongoing.
9.4 - Informative - Task #355: Inventory of PPI members and pirates parties
- Work is ongoing.
And where is the other part?
- Internal deadline for sending out the invoices to our member: 15. November 2016, provided the information have been gathered.
9.5 - Informative - Task #356: Implementation of the Bitcoin payment system
- I've had good experiences using kraken.com and bitstamp.net, looked into quite a few exchanges
9.6 - Informative - Task #357: Minimal budget development for 2016
- Identify the costs and incomes.
- No new info about server costs
- Paypal funds will be transferred to new PPI bank account
A draft provisional budget is now available here.https://docs.google.com/a/pp-international.net/spreadsheets/d/1eT8dQMDKrgpC21DTWr_15Qgw3mPcGEpINwbwuueEgLI/edit?usp=sharing
- Please also look into:
9.7 Other ongoing projects
10 AOB - Any other business
Next Meeting: Tuesday, 2016-11-06 08:00 CET (07:00 GMT)
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 08:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
- Wellington (New Zealand) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 20:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours
- Tokyo (Japan) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 16:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 00:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 05:00:00 BRST UTC-2 hours
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 10:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- New Delhi (India - Delhi) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 12:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 6 November 2016, 07:00:00
Meeting Closed: 00:00 CEST (00:00 UTC) by 0