|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
From pp International
Revision as of 17:21, 5 November 2008 by Hoshpak
- 1 What
- 2 When/How
- 3 Who
- 3.1 Piratpartiet Sverige
- 3.2 The Pirate Party of the United States
- 3.3 Piratpartiet i Danmark
- 3.4 Piratenpartei Deutschland
- 3.5 Piratenpartei Österreichs
- 3.6 Piratenpartij Nederland
- 3.7 Parti Pirate
- 3.8 Partia Piratów
- 3.9 Partido Pirata
- 3.10 Russian Pirate Party
- 3.11 Piraattipuolue
- 3.12 ...
- 4 Meetings
- 5 Pirate Manifesto
- The characteristics for PPI Manifesto, as described in Berlin Conference, will be:
- Reflecting what do we want, which are our goals.
- Like national constitutions or like pirate parties' statutes, it may suffer some modifications in the long term -not written on stone when talking about modifications; not the Bible-;
- however, it will be meant to become
- as valid now as in the future; whatever the version that applies in each time, it will be a version to be observed.
- Far from raw statements, it has to be a text agreeable to be read.
- It's meant to be the embryo for an unified international movement, so it has to get enough abstraction to allow every single pirate party to look at Pirate Manifesto and say proudly this is my manifesto.
- This apply to pirate parties not formed yet, and to forming parties that find themselves not ready yet to join the Manifesto's task force: Pirate Manifesto should be developed in order to become a welcoming home for them.
- A model to be followed, to give us impulse in the hard times, to give us a point of reference, to allow us to always remember who we are and which goals do we pursue.
- Deserving to be echoed by media.
Antithesis of a political platform
- Platforms are for elections, are specific action plans; a manifesto is more about ideas.
- A group of representatives from the pirate parties would discuss the Manifesto contents.
- The result from this task force would become the Manifesto's First Draft.
- International legal issues must be sorted out.
- August 31st, 2008
- Amendments to the First Draft would be proposed, with each national party deciding how would they present their amendments.
- voting system for the proposed amendments must be decided
1st8th, 2008, for amendments to be proposed
2nd9th, 2008, for the start of a 14-day voting window
15th22nd, 2008, for the end of a 14-day voting window
- National pirate parties would internally decide whether to sign the Second Draft or not.
- Finally, the signing parties will send delegates to the 4th International Conference to be on the presential signature of the Pirate Manifesto
Representatives of national pirate parties; if you're not in the list and want to join the task force, please introduce yourself following the format.
- Sweden (Sverige)
- Code: SE
- Amelia Andersdotter
- United States
- Code: US
- Andrew Norton
- Denmark (Danmark)
- Code: DK
- Ole Husgaard
- Germany (Deutschland)
- Code: DE
- Austria (Oesterreich)
- Code: AT
- Matthias Weiler
- The Netherlands (Nederland)
- Code: NL
- Samir Allioui
- Code: FR
- Florian Lauté
- Poland (Polska)
- Code: PL
- Arkadiusz Wójcik
- Spain (España)
- Code: ES
- Carlos Ayala
- Russia (Россия)
- Code: RU
- Dmitriy Kremneff
- Code: FI
- Anton Tamminen
- anton.tamminen @ piraattipuolue.fi
- Code: AU
- your name here
- On a weekly basis.
- First meeting: July 3rd, 2008, 18:00 UTC (#ppi channel, irc.piratpartiet.se server)
- Second meeting: July 10th, 2008, 18:00 UTC (#ppi channel, irc.piratpartiet.se server) Pirate Manifesto IRC meeting 20080710
- Third meeting: July 16th, 2008, 20:00 UTC (#ppi channel, irc.piratpartiet.se server)
- Fourth meeting: July 24th, 2008, 18:00 UTC (#ppi channel, irc.piratpartiet.se server) Pirate Manifesto IRC meeting 20080724
- Fifth meeting: July 31th, 2008, 18:00 UTC (#ppi channel, irc.piratpartiet.se server)
- Link to the First Draft (completed)
- Piratpartiet declaration of Principles version 3.1 (English version)
- PIRATA ideology summary:
- Rick Falkvinge Pirate Manifesto draft as of 13th October 2006
Pirate parties at a glance
- Let's compare each pirate party's ideology to find out the foundations for the Pirate Manifesto
- Pirate Manifesto Amendments Central (in progress)
- Second Draft will be placed/linked here