|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
Second Amendment Phase
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Issues
- 3 Meetings
- 4 Second Draft
- 5 Explanation about how to amend the Second Draft
For the second amendment phase we should consider the results of the process of the first amendment phase and reflect possibly necessary adjustments. We might first collect the issues that we need to discuss and decide on (under issues below), then adapt the texts/links that are up to now only copied from the first round.
- problems with amendments 1,6,7
- quorum (what if some parties dont vote at all)
- majorities at multiple choice decisions
- "give those who will vote more options to choose among, rather than fewer, when doing so does not really cause a delay" (supermajorities)
Meetings should be announced here more than 3 days ahead if possible.
The text of the Second Draft
Explanation about how to amend the Second Draft
Please read carefully each one of the following sections before proposing amendments
Rules for proposing amendments
Rules for voting amendments
This is not a real amendment, just an example of how to present amendments in this page.
Discussion on the amendment
- Is valid by itself and has not been merged with others.